Terms and Conditions
- Repairs are guaranteed for one year from the date of pickup. Browne’s Jewelers is not responsible for goods left over ninety days from date of the job’s completion.
- Browne’s Jewelers is not responsible for emeralds, opals, or pearls. Emeralds, opals, and pearls are considered soft stones. Unlike diamonds and other hard gems, emeralds, opals, and pearls are easily damaged. Browne’s Jewelers pledges to take the best care possible of your valued gems and will do everything to ensure they are returned to you in the same condition, or better as when they arrived at our shop.
Merchandise Return Policy
- Defective Items: Full refund if returned within fourteen days of purchase.
- Returns for any other reason: Full refund if returned within fourteen days of purchase with original packaging. Such returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Our Diamond Sourcing Policy
- You, as a customer, can be confident that concrete and comprehensive measures are being taken to ensure the products we sell do not include Conflict Diamonds.